Dear Valued Guest,
The Atheneum Suite Hotel assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. We are grateful for the trust our guests have shown us over the past 29 years. Our team closely monitors the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local health department updates and following their recommendations on the appropriate health and safety measures daily.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure your well-being and safety when you stay with us.
We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
We have stepped up precautionary measures at our hotel as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
We clean our hotel to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include:
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobby, front door, elevators, meeting spaces and fitness center
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms.
- Frequent sanitization and cleaning of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and meeting rooms.
- Frequent sanitization and cleaning all public spaces
- Partitions installed at the front desk to prevent the spread of germs
- Encouraging staff members to stay home if feeling unwell
- Infrared thermometers available at front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests by request
- Signage installed to promote physical distancing at check in/out desks, lobby area and elevators
- Fitness center: frequent closures throughout the day for cleaning, reduced number of guests allowed in at one time to ensure social distancing measures are followed
- Reduced number of guests allowed in elevator at one time
- Daily check list to ensure proper cleaning and sanitization for each position in the hotel
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the CDC and local health authorities. They are ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell.
Our staff is in constant communication with the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We welcome our guests into our hotels with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While COVID-19 is a constantly changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued Atheneum Suite Hotel guest, as we have done for decades.